The first live PEAKS Training Workshop of 2016 will be hosted at the University of Liverpool, January 25-26. Attending the workshop is an extremely valuable opportunity, as it presents clear instructions to users how to locate and obtain the most valuable information for each application. After each demonstration hands-on case studies ensure greater understanding and will be able to perform the tasks on their own data. Case studies include:
- Performance evaluation of LC-MS Set-Up
- Identification of Modifications
- Peptide Mapping with Full Coverage
- Antibody Sequencing by LC-MS
- Label-Free Quantification
- TMT MS3 Quantification
Upon completion of the program, users can expect to increase both their knowledge of LC-MS/MS data analysis and result validation using PEAKS.