For new users looking to try PEAKS Studio, we always recommend testing your own data on the latest version. With a 15-day free trial, users can test the complete version of PEAKS Studio with all identification and quantitative features and tools.
PEAKS Studio 11 supports Windows operating systems. Although users are recommended to use Windows 10 and 11, previous versions of Windows are supported as well (Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8).
PEAKS 11 installer will take ~2.5GB of disk space and PEAKS 11 program files will use ~5GB of disk space.
It is recommended to allocate a large disk space for the location of running projects, and ensure there is space in the PEAKS Studio installation directory for configuring databases. Configuring protein databases and glycan databases may require up to double the file size of the configured .fasta file.
The latest version of PEAKS Studio 11 can be accessed from the links below.
Users with an active Service Plan Subscription (SPS) can learn more about upgrading to the latest version of PEAKS Studio on your data analysis computer.
Request Trial Activation Key
Did not get a trial key from email? Click here to directly request a key from our PEAKS team.
Please read the PEAKS End User License Agreement before using PEAKS Studio.
* By submitting this request you agree to receive communication from our team. If at any time you wish to be removed, simply let us know. Our intentions are always to be positive and constructive towards your research.
PEAKS Studio 11 is recommended to be installed on 64-bit Windows operating system with Windows 10 or later. The two main factors affecting PEAKS Studio 11’s performance are CPU and RAM. The minimum, recommended and ideal requirements are as follows:
- Minimum: Quad-core processors and 32 GB of RAM.
- Recommended desktop: 20 threads processors and 64GB of RAM with compatible GPU (described below).
- Recommended workstation: 40 threads processors and 128GB of RAM with compatible GPU (described below).
- Ideal: Intel Core i7/i9/Xeon or AMD Ryzen 7/9/Threadripper processors with total 32 threads or more, and 64-128 GB of RAM with compatible GPU. For running DIA Database Search, it is recommended that the machine is equipped with at least 64GB of free memory and a NVIDIA CUDA compute capability >= 4 GPU with at least 8GB of dedicated memory