We explain how to use key tools in PEAKS, where they can be found, why they are used, and what the results mean. These one hour meetings are hosted at 10am EDT/1600h CEST and then a second at 4pm EDT/1pm PDT on the date specified.
Private meetings can be scheduled as desired, allowing all parties to meet online and share screens.
- NEW PEAKS PTM Webinar: To Be or Not To Be A “Confident” PTM (May 31, 2023)We will discuss how post-translational modifications (PTMs) play a key role in functional proteomics and how PTMS are also associated with onset and progression of various diseases, such as cancer, and cardiovascular, renal, and metabolic diseases.
- PEAKS 11 Webinar Series (February 1 – March 15, 2023)Learn more about the PEAKS 11 for the PEAKS Studio and PEAKS Online platforms and join our webinar series!
- Glycan Profiling Lab Service: Optimised Glycoproteomic Workflows for In-Depth Analysis Webinar (October 27, 2022)We will discuss the importance and how BSI has developed optimised glycoproteomic workflows and software tools to overcome challenges to identifying glycans and their attachment site.
- PEAKS GlycanFinder: Enable In-Depth Glycoproteomic Analysis Webinar (September 15, 2022)We will be demonstrating how PEAKS GlycanFinder provides a highly sensitive and accurate glycoproteomics software solution to advance your understanding of the glycoproteome.
- PEAKS DIA Spectral Library Search, Direct Database Search and de novo Sequencing Workflow for Sensitive and Reproducible Identification of Proteins Webinar (May 12, 2022)We will be demonstrating the new DIA workflow and true automation with PEAKS daemon using PEAKS Online Xpro.