We explain how to use key tools in PEAKS, where they can be found, why they are used, and what the results mean. These one hour meetings are hosted at 10am EDT/1600h CEST and then a second at 4pm EDT/1pm PDT on the date specified.
Private meetings can be scheduled as desired, allowing all parties to meet online and share screens.
- PEAKS AB & General Proteomics Services Webinar (March 24, 2021)Learn more about our laboratory services and what makes us stand out. Join us for an overview of our de novo antibody sequencing as well as our general proteomics services (11:00am EDT).
- PEAKS Xpro Overview Webinar (January 28, 2021)This webinar will provide attendees a quick overview of the newest features and functions in PEAKS Xpro.
- PEAKS Xpro Webinar Series (October 27 – December 10, 2020)From identification to quantification, learn more about the new PEAKS Xpro release with our new webinar series!
- Characterizing the T1D-Associated MHC-II Peptidome of the NOD Mouse Webinar (June 25, 2020)Join us for our final #PEAKSUserAppreciation webinar this month with Dr. Cheryl Lichti, as she examines the T1D-associated MHC-II peptidome of the NOD mouse to find key features that cause autoreactivity (12:00pm EDT).
- Sexing Skeletons with Proteomics Webinar (June 18, 2020)Join us on June 18th as Dr. Glendon Parker, University of California-Davis, explains the importance of proteomics in the world of forensics, especially when the sex of trhe skeleton cannot be determined due to degradation or juvenille age (1:00pm EDT).