Virtual Tech Lab
For users who would like assistance with their data, BSI offers a team of researchers familiar with all techniques of data acquisition, as well as data processing. Whether you are looking to get better results or have a question about your results, we are happy to offer our experience. In addition to de novo sequencing we will also perform a database search, PTM analysis, homology search, multi-engine database search and can additionally perform quantification if desired.
To make sure we do the best job possible, below is a quick questionnaire that will help us understand how the data was obtained. Copy these parameters into an email, addressed to email@example.com. We will then send you a password protected FTP link to post your data.
We look forward to processing your data. If you have any other comments please let us know.
- What instrument does the data come from?
- What fragmentation type?
- What enzyme was used?
- What database would you like to search?
- What taxonomy would you like to select?
- What fixed modifications would you like to select?
- What variable modifications would you like to select?
- Most importantly,what is the goal of this search/quantification run?
Our policy is to keep the data/results private and confidential. That said, we often prefer to keep the data for future testing. Please let us know if:
- You would like us to delete the data/results after the test.
- We may keep the data for internal use only, thereby helping us test and improve future releases of our software.
- We may keep the data for internal use, and informally share them for the greater benefit of the PEAKS user community.