Bioinformatics Solutions Inc. (BSI) founded in 2000 in Waterloo, Canada, develops and continually innovates the proteomics software platform PEAKS to identify and quantify proteins in very complex biological samples with LC-MS. Also provided is antibody characterization software and service, allowing customers to quickly and cost effectively characterize antibodies.
We offer great career opportunities in a new dynamic setting. Our employees are eligible for attractive benefits and options. Our office is located in the city of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada (approximately one hour driving distance from Toronto).
Bioinformatics Solutions Inc is currently looking for a Senior Scientist who has intensive research experience in Bioinfomatics.
Role and Responsibilities
- The incumbent of this position will be responsible for development and research in the field of bioinformatics algorithms.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computational Biology or Bioinformatics;
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Bioinformatics with a minimum of 2 years of Post Doctoral experience at a university level;
- Published papers in genomics and proteomics in leading journals and conferences in Bioinformatics;
- Extensive experience in algorithm design.
We are always looking to expand our sales and development team, also on the lookout for talented people with other areas of expertise. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume here. We will contact you if we wish to arrange an interview.