Glycan Profiling Lab Service: Optimised Glycoproteomic Workflows for In-Depth Analysis Webinar
Webinar: Thursday, October 27, 2022
10:00 am / 4:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time
Presented by Kyle Hoffman, PhD, Applications Manager
On Thursday, October 27th, the webinar will be hosted by BSI Applications Manager, Dr. Kyle Hoffman. In this webinar, he will discuss the importance and how BSI has developed optimised glycoproteomic workflows and software tools to overcome challenges to identifying glycans and their attachment site. We look forward to discussing our optimised methods that are part of our glycan profiling lab service and overview glycoprotein analysis with PEAKS GlycanFinder.
- Instrumentation method overview
- Walkthrough of GlycanFinder analysis
- Validating glycan identifications with intact mass
Glycan Profiling Lab Service Deliverables:
- PEAKS GlycanFinder Report – Glycoprotein sequence(s), peptide mapping of N-linked and/or O-linked glycopeptides, list of all identified glycans and number of glycosylation sites, MS2 spectra of top supporting glycopeptides
- Raw data files
- GlycanFinder project file
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.