Loading Data into PEAKS – Instructions
PEAKS has worked to make loading raw unprocessed data from a wide variety of supported instruments seamless.
Once any necessary vendor/third party software has been configured, future steps will be very quick and easy. Simply follow this guide:
- Open PEAKS and select ‘New Project’ from the ‘File’ menu.
- Browse to the location of the desired file and select it.
- Press Open.
- Specify the Enzyme, Instrument, and Fragmentation with the drop down menus on the right.
- Press OK to have the file loaded into PEAKS.
- As the project loads, the file node will appear as a green outlined icon .
- Wait until the icon turns solid green , this represents the file is completely loaded into PEAKS and is ready for processing.