Join our annual PEAKS Users’ Meeting on Sunday, June 4th from 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm to learn how other users utilise PEAKS and our latest releases from BSI. Immediately following the Users’ Meeting, we will have our Mix and Mingle with our Speakers and Attendees at Biggio’s until 4:30 pm.
When: Sunday, June 4, 12:00PM – 4:30pm EDT
Where: Marriott Marquis Houston, 1777 Walker St, Houston, TX 77010, United States
Room: Hunter’s Creek on 3rd floor
With special guests,
- Robert Salzler, Ph.D., Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Xianyin Lai, Ph.D., Eli Lilly and Company
- David Gomez-Zepeda Ph.D., Helmholtz-Institute for Translational Oncology Mainz (HI-TRON)
To show our appreciation of all the PEAKS Users, we have organised food, drinks, and some PEAKS swag. Register today and more details will be provided by email.
We are also excited to share our new release of PEAKS 11 and our latest options for the BSI service lab. In our first talk, “New features in PEAKS 11 – deep learning-based proteomic solutions with higher sensitivity and accuracy”, Application Scientist, Kristina Jurcic will focus on:
- Automated Quality Control (QG) tool for large cohort DDA and DIA analysis in PEAKS
- DeepNovo Peptidome: Immunopeptidomics with DDA and DIA
- NEW PEAKS PTM Analysis: Confident PTM search with signature ions
- Enabling in-depth with PEAKS: Glycan structure-based glycopeptide profiling
In our second talk, our Applications Manager, Kyle Hoffman will share how our service lab is expanding at BSI and how we can be contracted to help with Protein sequencing, immunopeptidome, and glycan profiling research projects.
We hope to see you on June 4th for insightful talks and good conversation over some food and drinks. Let’s explore new frontiers with deep learning enabled software solutions and world leading mass spectrometry services!