Today, Bioinformatics Solutions Inc. (BSI) will be releasing PEAKS X within its PEAKS Studio platform, to provide a complete and vendor neutral solution for DDA and DIA discovery proteomics.
The latest features added to the software include:
• Resolution for Chimeric Spectra
• Spectral-Library-Free DIA Support
• De Novo Sequencing for DIA Data
• Improved Identification of Endogenous and Low Abundant Peptides
• Ion-Mobility Spectrometry (IMS-MS) support
PEAKS Studio X allows users to take advantage of industry leading MS technology and overcome the peak of the unknown for discovery proteomics. Visit PEAKS Studio to learn more about this tool and PEAKS X for more details about these new features.