Learn about the next generation of PEAKS with BSI Applications Manager, Kyle Hoffman, PhD. This webinar will focus on the newest features in PEAKS Studio 11 and PEAKS Online 11.
- Maximise sensitivity and depth of proteome coverage using the PEAKS DIA Workflow
- Deep learning-boost for DDA data analysis can increase peptide identification over 10%
- PEAKS DeepNovo Peptidome for immunopeptidomics
- PEAKS Glycan Module to enable in-depth glycoproteomics in PEAKS Studio 11
- Automated Quality Control (QC) tool for large cohort DDA and DIA analysis in PEAKS Online 11